Who do you think, needs to hit the mat

Here? I got spaceman, next?

1 Like

All politicians.

2 Likes

The young woman who sings that song from that Salvation Army commercial “I will send forth an army... and I will rescue you.”

At first I thought it was Adele, but apparently not: Lauren Daigle. This has to be the most grating/whiniest melancholy pitch ever recorded on audio. I’m sure it’s pitch perfect and fully in tune, but good god, what a waste of vocals.

You will not send forth any army nor do any rescuing me of any sort, I’m likely running far away from your horrible mopey/nagging voice. I desperately wish I could I I unhear it.

She is probably an Adele fan, as she’s also unlistenable to me, but this Lauren Daigle needs to get bodyslammed and donkey-punched right in the back of the throat.

3 Likes

I would like to do this to Seth Rogen
tenor (8)

And I would like to do this to Jonah Hill

2 Likes

That ECW shit was crazy in the day

1 Like

Not sure what I did to make hippo make this thread, but after seeing his photo, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on a mat under him.

3 Likes

You really are ready to “take on anyone” Spaceman

Brains, why do you keep following me around making nonsensical replies to my posts?

3 Likes

Because you’re very headstrong

2 reason spaceman, your negative attitude about 2021 and in the DBMB world, u never fuck with the skipper aka brains, without him we wouldn't have this great place. To make a donation, then want your money back, is a total rookie move and that gentlemen is a true fucking story

1 Like

Those are two terrible reasons, hippo. 2021 will be a dumpster fire and brains is a sociopath, those things aren't my fault. Now what's the real reason?

3 Likes

That's it spaceman, brains likes to break balls, DBMB'S are suppose to be fun, a place to come and see peeps who have become part of your life, i like to call them my internet friends, being a loner by choice, this is basically my social life. Plus it's my sober hobby, now either go get your fucking shine box or step up your game. P.S - DBMB'S aren't designed for thin skinned people.

1 Like

Hippo with the brains ball licking . Didn't see that coming

4 Likes

hippo, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume brains hacked your account for those last two posts because they just seem too pathetic to be real.

4 Likes

I just lol’d at that.

Then it reminded me of a post I had on the ol’ .net. Trying to think of the thread now, it was possibly a JargonX thread about what’s your best post?

I said something to the affect of: Sometimes @bonniefranklin will reply to my post with a “lol”. Now granted, I have to log into his account to type it, but still, it means something... ya know.

5 Likes

Also, does anyone else consider this place a "DBMB"? I don't, Phish is barley talked about here, and I like it that way. This place is post-DBMB, and anyone who knows anything about anything knows that a word with 'post' in front of it is better than a word without 'post' in front of it.

3 Likes

Yes, as long as we’re Post Post Malone

2 Likes

In the spirit of being contrarian

Hole > Post hole

The Office >>> the Post Office

Al >>>>> postal (weird al, al bundy, and the Paul Simon song all count)

But otherwise I’m with you. Post-apocalypse sucks but it’s better than whatever happened during the apocalypse.

1 Like

No ball licking here, my point is don't take this stuff so serious, my lord you begging for your donation back, was the most pathetic thing i ever saw on a board

1 Like

Naw, you’re licking balls.

1 Like