What are some good movies on Netflix or hulu

I started Waco last night. Pretty good so far.

Is “Man On Wire” on Netflix?

it's animated like Adventure Time but it's highly intelligent / self-aware. It's for adults, don't get it twisted

3 Likes

yeah I'm excited for that!! Saw the pic come up and new it was Ward's word.

Started watching Outer Banks on Netflix, its a series. chugged through the first 6 episodes last night before forcing myself to go to sleep.

Ozarks is another good show on Netflix, i need to go back a watch that one from the beginning, was pretty buzzed up when we started that one and then the wife continued to watch when i was working, so i have multiple gaps.

We’re on current season Ozarks. I was really disappointed with S2 ending bc they totally had a chance to flee situation but oh wait! Some silly detail came up that made it so they cant get out of there (forgot what it was but was something stupid).

Also, Marty can do way better than that old broad.

3 Likes

if you didn't like Wendy's business philosophy in season 2 buckle in for the new season She totally falls off her rocker

2 Likes

I liked Season 3 better, after season 2 I gave up on the "believable" aspect and am now into it for the train wrecks.

2 Likes

I guess thats where I was at with it; no longer able to suspend disbelief.

I do like white trash chick though.

Im glad out of nowhere white trash brother has something to pound.

3 Likes

I don't know. For me, a little Adventure Time went a long way.

1 Like

Watched ep1; pretty good/good for a couple of laughs...

FTFY

2 Likes

oh, that happens all the time...

1 Like

You don't have to tell me. My wife utters the words "I've seen it, but you were asleep on the couch", at least 3 times a week.

2 Likes

We watched the Money Pit bc of thread post; good for a couple of laughs.

I liked that the Die Hard bad guy was the ex.

Also, the funny ‘80s things like smoking inside and running to get the phone...

1 Like

Tom Hanks money pit?

Yes! I think @Joonze recommended.

Im not sure if I ever saw whole thing as a kid (not a Boomer), as I did remember parts.

It was fun, something different.

1 Like

Shelly long so fucking annoying. I always loved when he gets stuck in floor

1 Like

Shes not a very good actress we talked about that afterwards; remember her from cheers, popeye, money pit, and thats about it.

Her days as a Hollywood Hottie were short lived.

2 Likes

Yeah she definitely not good . As good as cheers was she was weakest link

2 Likes

Kirstie Alley was the best broad for Sam to bang, funny watching her gain weight whenever she stopped doing blow for more than a couple days...last time seen was north of 300.

1 Like