This super awesome website still going?

did you run the conservatives off yet?

Couldn’t remember who this was so I went into post history

That’s how you go a camera.

3 Likes

Honestly I like the idea of having a guy on here who acts like this the whole time

2 Likes

well? are they still here?

Nah they all left. Not even kidding. Occasionally one pops in to scream at us like a cuckoo clock built by a mentally deficient cretin, but that’s pretty rare.

2 Likes

nice. what drove them off?

The fact that one of them wasn't handed the keys to the place, I think. No one returned the exit surveys I sent out...

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

As long as my thread title editing powers are accepted, that is...

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Lol, I see what you did there.
Well played

1 Like

also because I didn't commit to the fees bit to make the overarching goal come to reality

2 Likes

Really disappointed this never happened. We should've tried harder.

2 Likes

This site is now just four people shooting the shit.

2 Likes

We should hire a pr person.

1 Like

count me in, +25% shit-shooting enabled

2 Likes

had no idea @Masterblaster had a film coming out

Not sure, is it?

1 Like

No lol

1 Like

Kind of. I think I (we) should make more of an effort to make it cool

3 Likes

like I said, i'll keep it up as long as we have backers on Patreon, and @Listening_Wind has the keys now, he can do whatever he sees fit to revive the place. Whether that happens or it goes under however many months or years from now, I'm proud of Outcasty; just having a website and community to design was pretty fun and instructive and getting the chance to design a forum that appealed to my aesthetic preference was pretty fun. Plus, even if it does go down, I can just download a backup and bring it back if there's ever renewed demand for it. The whole site is only like 10GB, it literally fits on a thumb drive :man_shrugging:

3 Likes