RIP Hogchoker

@The_Nothing was found dead in Boírape, Thailand yesterday, specifically naked in a ditch with a disfigured asshole.

He leaves behind a legion of illegitimate children, a sizable collection of snuff films and a trail of victims so numerous they could keep the psychiatry industry afloat by themselves for the foreseeable future.

2 Likes

and I'm sure that is the way he wanted it to be

I heard he had an aneurysm when he found out that the Browns signed Deshaun Watson...

that time the netties were streamed live was hogchoker's finest night of posting

pscp chat

1 Like

I skyped with him and his brother for like 2hrs on Saturday night. He is alive and well boys sorry.

5 Likes

his victims are denied peace yet again

3 Likes

How is hogchockers bro doing....
Brett is a baller!

He's good. In the middle of a big transition for him. Just just officially quit his job and is going back to school. When he started at the place he worked, they had a whole department and they kept cutting back until he was the only one left with the same workload. Way to much stress and it was showing a bit.
Brett is still Brett and he'll be better off in the long run. Love the both of them.

4 Likes

The real question is why aren't either of them pregnant yet? Neither of them are in their prime and they only have so many eggs left.

2 Likes

I think they are both pregnant with little sea monkeys swimming in their kangaroo pouches. they just take a long time to grow...

2 Likes

was terrified that you were talking about hogchoker and not brett for a sec because I know for a fact that that man is not allowed within 100 yards of a school, and for good reason.

1 Like

Hogchoker is going to be doing the death penalty soon which was his ultimate goal so he's moving up the ladder

2 Likes

man does that image bring me back. Right next to the x-ray specs!

I love hearing when people do that. I did it and haven't regretted it for a day over the last five years. And I've encouraged a number of people to do the same.

1 Like

Go hogchoker!
I thought it was stressful when I put a book on the wrong shelf, that takes it to s whole new level

3 Likes