Outcasty picking up steam on .net

Being talked about in Brains’ Grimes thread. Funny.

1 Like

Lol. Anyone gonna respond?

http://forum.phish.net/forum/show/1377795828#page=2

:joy:

ROP is fine right where he is!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Meh. It’s buried in a thread that tons of people won’t even look at. (No offense meant, :slight_smile:).

He does have a point about bashing on .net though. Warranted or not, it could definitely be a turnoff for some people who would otherwise fit in just fine here. My 2 cents.

1 Like

It was just a dumb line I threw in there, didn’t think it would be on the nose enough to turn anyone off, just said it was “a forum that doesn’t suck”. especially seeing that I also mentioned that some of the best people from .net of yore were on there.

I was thinking more about what people see once they get here. Like the whole welcome, if this was .net you’d be banned already by a mod with aids or whatever. But yeah, the not sucking line shouldn’t be a big deal.

I can’t imagine the “mods used a UFO to steal my RV” hour by IntoYesterday helped that much either

1 Like

Lol, word.

So glad we got rid of that asshat.

to be fair, I didn’t get rid of him, unless he broke any rules he’d still be here. he essentially left of his own accord, and I would have given him 24 hours to rethink if he wasn’t basically threatening me if I didn’t do otherwise in the DMs

1 Like

Another shout out by that chef kid

Burner king Kris and his twin Brett are more then welcome…
Not fans of either, but I’m again,willing to extend the olive branch.
I have no gripes,with anyone,on .net

I,don’t,like,a handful, but I’m always to where,I falter

1 Like

Its cute (and unbelievably predictable) that they’d get caught up on that “doesn’t suck” line.

2 Likes

February 2020: Geedleboo learns bad-vibe-spreader brains481 said phish.net sucks (colourized)

6 Likes

bBcxr9F

6 Likes

She probably had the same look on her face the last time she got laid.

5 Likes

Sucks being geeglbee in Wolfe’s clothing

4 Likes

Is that a statement or a question…

1 Like

So is deer creek lightning here yet? Should we start a pool or something?

4 Likes