Outcasty FM

go into file (top bar) / settings / stream. there, set the service to twitch, server to auto, and paste in the stream key I just sent you. then click "start streaming".

Other thing is, it wouldn't play if I leave the app. So would have to chat in the twitch chat if you don't have 2 devices handy.

that's sadly par for the course on mobile, especially iOS.

was thinking this. if anyone wants to put a notice in the phish.net WFAM, dinner and a movie and/or livestreams thread next time we're streaming....

2 Likes

here's the plan for the next while: once a week, a different person will play a set. if you want to do so, PM me. first come, first served.

@Listening_Wind will be spinning some tunez on Monday, 1st June.

1 Like

Word up! Working on a batch of tunes for stoned summer days (in honor of it being A HUNDRED AND FUCKING SIX where I'm at), so blaze up, grab a beer or three, fire up the 'que and let's party!

1 Like

I could see the smoke from a pallet fire in your city all the way over near SFO yesterday

1 Like

Holy shit dude. Yeah that was nuts. Smoke blocking the sun when I got to work.

1 Like

how many broadcasts has outcasty fm done?

1 Like

one

1 Like

what time works best for everyone? legit question. looking for a good balance for people across the states.

1 Like

When, tonight? Start at 9 Eastern.

1 Like

nah every monday

streaming on monday.

1 Like

@Listening_Wind will be spinning some tunes tonight @ 9 PM New York time / 6 PM California time / 8 PM Illinois time

2 Likes

Hope you all can tear yourselves away from the news and have some fun for 1 1/2 hours or so.

Altered consciousness of any and all types is highly recommended.

btw the next week is also booked but if anyone else wants to DJ in the coming few weeks, pm me. first come, first served.

1 Like

https://www.twitch.tv/outcastyfm

1 Like

We're live. Anybody out there?

1 Like