Murica is a shithole

Well.....

1 Like

Sorry, but I don’t feel sorry for her.

She should have been more involved with her financial situation.

I don’t know anything about her, but I bet she also has a lot of credit card debt because she just had to keep up with the kardashians.

She probably lives in a nice place in LA that is way too expensive, drives a new Benz that makes her look cute and spends hundreds a month on hair/nails/makeup.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Big education at work

1 Like

Wheres Murcia?

Is that a Baltic region?

4 Likes

Name a shithole besides America for a change.:roll_eyes:

Hard mode: besides Israel or England.

Extra hard mode: you can't blame the country's shitholitude on the foreign policies of the countries named above.

8 Likes

Sounds like she doesn't understand how interest works. It also sounds like she fucked up, didn't file her yearly shit right for income-driven repayment and allowed her loans to capitalize. Also, who knows what she agreed to. If you took a loan through some asshat provider with an absurd interest rate, that's on you.

I'm up to my eyes in debt, I think the situation is completely unfair and corrupt, but I also don't have any sympathy for people who don't stay on top of it. It's soul crushing for sure, but it needs to be a priority.

I'm guessing she went straight to panhandling on GoFundMe.

3 Likes

Prove me wrong.

:lying_face:

1 Like

.....or she will suck the right dick and become an instant millionaire.

When will women catch a break?!?!

3 Likes

I was going to suggest one of those fanboys webcam dealies, but the pencilled eyebrows gots to go!

Well there are grants and such for people that apply themselves in school. I paid for my ex wife’s college. She finagled her way through it for 20k. That unintelligent female should spend less time on tik tok and more time learning about interest and loans.

2 Likes

Or maybe she could get a second job?

2 Likes

Average household incomes:

Ireland - $28k
USA - $59k

4 Likes

Damn bro.

Im just over the average.

Am I a poor?

2 Likes

jfc y’all are brainwashed

1 Like

Now maybe it is the fact that I am blue collar and uneducated but the most successful people I know (financially) are the ones that did not go to college.

ftr I come from a single income single parent working class family and I haven’t had to take out any loans. College is only €3,000 a year.