Man I miss live music.

So I ordered a beginner electric guitar kit. I'm going to learn how to 97 Billy breathes. My wife will love it.

7 Likes

Been slacking bad myself but pick up the g-tar a couple times this week again..

I am sure the pandemic will produce a shit ton of new musicians that will impact the scene in the next few years, I hope you get to where you want to be once you take on lessons either on your own or with help.

5 Likes

I took lessons when I was a kid, never practiced. I have a friend who is nasty with it. I'll you tube the basics before I bother him. Over the years, being a carpenter, I have trained my left hand to do certain things better than my right hand (dominant), mainly holding nails, masturbation and wiping when my right hand is fucked up. Pretty sure it will bode well for mid life crisis guitar

5 Likes

Do It Reaction GIF

2 Likes

You wish you were as talented as that pale man. Poser

when you masturbate with your non dominate hand, do you feel like it is someone else when you switch back to the dominant hand?

1 Like

That’s called the stranger

2 Likes

No, but when I put my hand in an ice bucket for an hour, place inside a mitten zip tied to a sawzall blade....

1 Like

what is it called when you sit on your hand for 20 minutes before and it get numb, then go to town?

1 Like

Not sure on that one . Lol

1 Like

haha, i don't either.... but that shit is funny and freaks out the best

2 Likes

That's the og stranger. Perhaps 2.0 stranger in lamens terms?

3 Likes

Been banging away on guitar for 20 years with stretches of not touching one for months maybe even up to a year and bouts of borderline obsession. Early pandemic was one of those and it felt great. Just sitting in front of my computer constantly playing for hours. Scales, chords, riffs, progressions... Just keep banging away.

2 Likes

'Layman's Terms.'

just fyi

depends on how you like it

That's the idea. I either need to be going 100 mph or 0. Watching tv is not as great as it once way. I do need couch time for my healings. I figure sitting on my ass with a guitar should pass the time.

1 Like

Eat a dick narc

2 Likes

Wolf Alice is coming to Burlington VT in September . . . oh hells yeah. they've been atop my must-see list (alongside Jack Garratt) for a while now. Typically they hit Boston/Montreal/NY . . . 15 minutes from my house is a dream come true.

1 Like