loving the good weather...

2020 was a crazy year for sure when it comes to normal life, but overall at least for me, it was generally boring, tame and the seasons flowed well for the majority of my time.

2021 has been eventful. We got some Mother Nature February kick in the pants...
Nice little spark in life...gets the juices flowing when a weather storm will excite the norm..
roll in the first day of spring, we are having great forecasted days ahead.
spent the day semi outside changing out the old 8' fluorescent lamp in the garage to 3 three foot LED lights. turned out great and lights 2X the fluorescent.

now i really see i need to clean the garage.

1 Like

painted outside today, weather was perfect

Drained and cleaned the gross hot tub for a spring refresher .
Worked a little in my non mind altering grow room . Kinda thinking I started things a little too early and worried that the room will be over grown before last frost when I can get the stuff outside .
Camped at a state park Over the weekend. It was cool . Last night an older couple strolled in and stayed in the cabin next to us. The dude blared music well into the night that I’m sure every cabin heard but I didn’t complain .... it was Atleast the jam station so heard a lot of dead , phish , wsp , moe pppp into the wee hours of the morning etc .....
who am I to complain ?
Glad it was him , bc even though I enjoyed , even I don’t have the stones to do that to an entire neighborhood of cabin goers more than likely trying to relax Over a weekend

2 Likes

My love of the winter is based on the lack of work I have to do on the yard, property, as well as the lack of bugs. Wolf spider was just at my feet now, the size of a half dollar.

Fucking perfect weather.
Spring is my favorite season.

8 Likes

Feels so good! Barbecue. Trimming shit back. Cleaning up the yard and prepping for a bonfire. Plus picking trash from the roadside around my house.

Good days, these are.

6 Likes

bowlinfingers, u have a very sweet set up there

3 Likes

Put about 160 miles on the streetbike this weekend . Wishing i had a mx again and a place to ride it

1 Like

Thanks man - it's actually my friend Ken's Kickstarter that made it to full funding and now is a formal product!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

It's to fucking hot.

I was dieing down at the Mann

2 Likes

tiwdl6aqa0d91

2 Likes

If it's going to be 70+ at night and 90 during the day here in VT I'm glad it's during the week I was at our family camp on Lake Champlain for a massive reunion. Which just happened. I must've gone swimming at least six times a day.

Unfortunately, that kind of NJ-weather-in-VT doesn't confine itself to that week.

mid-70's during the day now, sinking into the 50's at night . . . full moon and a few clouds partially covering it . . . this is heaven on earth in my book.

1 Like

1 Like

Central Valley resident here. Heavy sigh...

"The area with the most destruction would be the Central Valley of California, including Sacramento, Fresno and Bakersfield, the study's authors project. The Central Valley, roughly the size of Vermont and Massachusetts combined, produces a quarter of the nation's food supply, according to the US Geological Survey."

1 Like

Yeah we’re so fucked in so many ways. It’s gonna be a really wild 30-40 years as I become an old man, assuming I live that long.

If you need to borrow a kayak I’ve got your back. Except I live 3K miles away.

2 Likes

Lol, thanks dude. I do love kayaking...

2 Likes

For sure

This is a family of osprey

2 Likes