Jersey

@Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey @Jersey

4 Likes

2 Likes

He seems to like the other place better?

1 Like

I'd rather not talk to him, honestly.

2 Likes

Too many cocks in the henhouse here.

3 Likes

Confused Jon Stewart GIF

1 Like

Does it make me a bad person if this causes me to want him around more?

3 Likes

I don't fancy being part of the area of his life that he needs to freeze out when he's "healthy".

4 Likes

I don't care what you do.

1e5cbe0effa9c238ca02d8912c8ae2e1

1 Like

I'm with joe fuck that churchy bastard .plus not big enough crowd for him to be the hero

4 Likes

I was talking to him a lot until he moved to Oregon. Haven’t heard from him in months. Figured I’d put him on blast.

1 Like

I met him once at a show, and was always friendly with each other, but that is as far as it really went.

i have no issues with him either way, but now that he is a west coaster i guess he will just be a memory

2 Likes

Jerz is still a legend to me. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

and seems to be completely different .................

1 Like

That's the same dude?

1 Like

clean and sober and from what i understand as divorced.

that is what i call a clean slate...

1 Like

people change under those conditions... i know i would be different if 1 or 3 happened

Divorced?

That sucks.

1 Like

thats something i think i read in one of his posts....

sad to hear but unstandable if life doesnt work