if you are a lurker and think i should take over management

of this site, give me a thumbs up...
if not, lets watch this site die a long slow (even slower that today) death...like England watching Elizabeth II holding on for dear life over the last few years...

3 Likes

Lol. If you got people to bring in then bring 'em in. Or don't, whatever. But putting someone who's this desperate to have their ego stroked in charge of a group project is a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes

they will return when the site is under new management.

you just said you have a different life situation that pulls you away from this site. i'm not againts you, i am saying i can take over where you dont have time to place towards the site, its not a dig, its an offer to save this place...
you think if i didnt care, i would hang this long while not really wanted?

1 Like

How about we erase the last two years and start over?

3 Likes

That is the plan....

2 Likes

That's where we're at now as far as I'm concerned. I hold no grudges or animosity towards anyone.

1 Like

It's been a rough couple years for everyone, no matter your beliefs or opinions.

3 Likes

Not so much that I'm being pulled away, I'm on here several times a day, I just can't be the main content creator.

I took no offense, didn't mean to give that impression. I'm just not interested in strings attached deals. Anyone who wants to be here is welcome. It seems that we both agree that we're doing a hard reset and leaving the past in the past, if that's not enough for people then I don't see how it matters who's moderating.

2 Likes

dude, you guys are so fucking scared i will make this site successful you keep lying to each other

you both said on here you have no desire or strength to continue the site....

Drop it in my hands,, hang here but pass off the powers and look what someone with a vision has.....
stop cock blockin yourselves

1 Like

Lol, putting words in my mouth does not get my vote. If you really care then this shouldn't be an issue.

It's a moot point anyway, afaik @brains481 is the only one with the power to make someone a moderator.

1 Like

How about we go no moderators? The world's gonna end soon anyways. Let er rip.

2 Likes

LOL... yeah, im just joking around....

I wonder if i can count @Spaceman in my doubling posting///

1 Like

scared joonze could draw a croud

1 Like

No one's stopping you...

1 Like

thats what i am saying....

you said you really have no time to the site.....
i am asking to take that away from you.

you guys have given it all...that cool...
it did not work....let me try....

1 Like

I wonder if @Joonze has a basement full of vagrants that he is going to pay a quarter a post to flood the forums. That would be funny

1 Like

It's only 10cents

2 Likes

Dorks

Not sure why you all don't think I can get the site pumping...
So sad you don't have the knowledge to know when to change management

1 Like

I simply am apathetic.

1 Like