Growing things

Do we have a gardening thread yet? Potatoes and tomatoes and peppers (bell and spicy) , oh my!

9 Likes

https://scontent.fdub4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/32074030_526043621125483_3764962499108012032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=85a577&_nc_ohc=Sb4PQUtoDYAAX_YoHyf&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=dbd12d4388a9bb79ef715685dcb34acd&oe=5F12EC2F

3 Likes

Potatoes trigger an Irishman???

Fuck dude!!!! I live in Idaho!!!!!

6 Likes

I like gardening . I do mostly flower beds I don't have anytime for veggies . The deer would clean me out anyways . Fuckers already ate all my hostas . And I feed the damn deer too

4 Likes

Mix some water cayenne pepper in a spritzer bottle and spray your plants to keep deer and rabbits from eating them

2 Likes

I'm doing a container garden this year, tomato and mixed colored bell peppers.
First attempt at using planters for veggies.

2 Likes

Mostly tomatoes, some peppers, the usual.

5 Likes

Tomatoes and peppers coming in nicely. Relatively cool summer so far w decent rain if I had to guess...

5 Likes

Goddamnit!

I see a weed in there!

Edit; false alarm, its a dropped leaf/dead soldier...

1 Like

looking good, my plants are still small, we started late and i am hoping they start to shoot up soon.

once my tomatoes plants are about a foot tall i will need to replant in bigger containers

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I'm very shit at growing things

6 Likes

What's the cotton ? For ?

Is that unclebens?

Filtration. It's called polyfill and it's used to stuff pillows, dolls, etc. Cubic foot for a dollar

3 Likes

You build a tolerance for them ?

Nah. Eat a couple grams about once a month.
I just sit on a mountain of them until they start to get old. Then I give them away to friends & strangers.

4 Likes

Those look great, I could really use some. Sucks they're typically a lot harder to put in the mail than LSD

3 Likes