Feature Requests/Technical Issues

Is there a way to edit posts? If so how? If not could we please?

Also, why is it that when I reply to a post I don’t see the link to that post in the upper right corner of my post? Everyone else has that…

it’s being worked on right now. will be added before the end of tomorow hopefully, middle of saturday at the VERY latest.

also I’ve been meaning to make a thread like this, cheers.

2 Likes

was curious about this also. Take your times brains

Awesome, thank you! Also just thanks for making this place. Pretty cool so far.

1 Like

ftr, there are some bigger things I’m working on, but they will take a good long while, and I don’t want to just say their coming, only for them to be unfeasible or something yk?

so if i say smthn’s happening, that means it’s nearly done. and the edit feature will be in for everyone very very soon.

2 Likes

just a heads up.

for a few days, no notification or digest emails will be sent out. having some issues with our SMTP provider and I want it to be working for everyone or not at all. That said, fixing it might take a while; I don’t have a timeframe, but it shouldn’t be more than a few days.

that said, registration emails will still be sent out for new users, so new users can still join up.

Still waiting for that dating feature

1 Like

www.eros.com

@Gurusagdiev
www.eros.com

1 Like

and the email thing is fixed, sooner than expected thank feck.

1 Like

Same thing with the NSFW deal. WOrks on images I upload myself, doesn’t work on web linked images.

It works for me anyway. I tried some of those pics and they didn’t for me. Honestly think it might be bad luck or maybe a bunk link idk.

2 Likes

I’ll make a burner a/c to try it later, it might be a permissions thing idk but tbf those links didn’t work for me either.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m the minority here. But I like having pages in threads instead of one long stream.

2 Likes

I just clicked through the pop up but I think it said I was neat the limit of my thumbs up given for the day.
Is that a thing?

1 Like

I wish we could change usernames

4 Likes

2 Likes

You can do it now. go into yr profile and click on preferences. Originally I had it set so you could only change it within 7 days, so y’know you could have done it anyway, but now I’ve extended the ability to be enabled indefinitely.

you’re welcome.

2 Likes

Heavy is the head that wears the Crown.

1 Like

2 Likes