Day Crew Jew 2 Tootoo: Ethical Testicle Vestibule and the Ham Hock of Gonad Hill

We need more people.

3 Likes

Do we have more regular users than this thread has words in the title?

I'll take "Vestibule". I look rather snazzy in a vest.

1 Like

A vestibule, at least in Baltimore, is a little room in the entryway of a house; like a mudroom for polocks. Its also a little place in a catholic church where you confess your sins and where a priest or deacon gives children the holy sacrament of cum in the throat.

3 Likes

tell brains to stop driving off the natives....
i think there are 5-6 people that post on the regular, 2 are admins, 2 have replied in this thread.

most people couldn't give two shits about the .net mods being just like Tom Clancy's 1984, same goes for being edgy, so something else will have to be found. otherwise, we'll just serve our niche audience.

1 Like

there's only like one person who has been definitively "driven off" by me, and that dude was probably a pedo so I consider that a public service. Meanwhile, there's countless others who haven't posted for ages because this place attracted all kinds of right wing weirdos suspended or banned from .net, so they came here to have a circlejerk about how oppressed they were by political correctness.

There was a good bit of political content here for a good while, then it started to skew more and more right when the .net tinfoil hat rejects started showing up and that's right when the numbers started dropping; some of them even asked me to disable their accounts because they weren't liking where the vibe was going and they felt the site was becoming something that wasn't for them. It wasn't until they started going AWOL that I started winding these losers up.

2 Likes

to be fair, I played a pretty significant part, to put it mildly, in making the atmosphere here uglier, but I've also made efforts to move past it and drop it. case in point, a few months ago after a few people left, visit numbers and engagement started creeping back up again even though a good few of those people were still gone at the time and we made the site login required. There was little to no political talk and it was pretty chill here. Then, shou came back out of nowhere and started having a hissy fit about me because his ex wouldn't return his calls or whatever, and it all kicked off again.

2 Likes

yeah I associate it with the meet-and-greets before and after church. "we need volunteers to mow the grass this summer; sign-up sheet in the vestibule"

People who are too snowflakey to handle brains' shit talking probably aren't gonna fit in here, just sayin' (for the millionth time, lol). I mean, go spend 5 minutes on PT; you'll be begging for brains to be the worst thing that happened to you. If you're not crouched in a corner whimpering that is.

I say we clean house. Erase the 20 or so most problematic threads, go public again and create multiple handles apiece to give the illusion that this isn't a ghost town haunted by a bunch of ex-.net sociopaths and just see what we pull in.

3 Likes

PT is ruthless. Kinda makes me feel better about myself, in a way

Dude, that’s a fucking great idea. Holy shit

2 Likes

Otherwise, we gotta have some kind of a front site. Ain't nobody gonna sign up for a forum without seeing any content at all

2 Likes

I don't think this site will attract any more people. we have 133 user id's, several that are fakes i assume and of them, only 98 user id's that have at least 1 post.

20 different people posted in the May 6 -May 12 (WEEK) stats and the majority of that was yesterday when tour was announced.

to be fair, we're a niche inside a niche basically. If we want more people, we'd need to a) really invest in the site and b) branch out from jam band shit and even just being a forum

I am 100% ok with acknowledging that this isn't a jam band site hahaha

3 Likes