Couch Tour

Got the hookup on free webcasts, legal (hopefully) streams, etc? Post it up in here!

I’ll go first. One of my favorites with a free webcast tonight, starting now!

1 Like

Nice man . Not the same without Neal

2 Likes

For sure. They still bring it though. Scott seems like a good fit too. I don’t think I’ll ever get over Neal though, he was one of my favorite musicians and seemed like a really good guy.

2 Likes

This is some weird stuff ha

1 Like

Yeah, they tend to have some…interesting opening acts. Doesn’t suck so far though.

Supermarket funk

1 Like

Hahaha, word.

1 Like

I had a partner from .net that we shared the phish couch tour shows with, split it 50/50. We had another lined up, but both left .net. If anyone wants to split, LMK. I think you can share livephish three times?

Pretty sure they shut that down also.

ETA:
Your purchase of a live webcast can be watched on any 2 compatible devices simultaneously. Attempting to access the stream on a 3rd device will stop the stream on your 1st device.

Sharing your login credentials is prohibited as stated in our Terms of Use (section 2.4 http://livephish.com/terms.aspx)

We have recently made updates to our streaming platform to help control the single license policy. If you want to watch on more than 2 devices simultaneously, you will need to purchase additional viewing licenses

You could just make a livestream of your device and share it though. Guess Big Brain Brad didn’t think of that one

2 Likes

But that would be against the TOU…

:grimacing:

1 Like

Pretty underwhelmed by what I saw of their performance at Lockn’ last year. Guess I’ll give it another shot.

1 Like

Damn, this is slow as fuck. At least they’re playing the right notes slow as fuck this time…

1 Like

I love Bob but it’s way to slow . Old people in walkers lapping him slow

2 Likes

Pedal steel dude is helping a lot though.

I’m going to tomorrow night.

I haven’t see any Dead shit since Phil at Lockn 16, and it was 900 degrees out so I was pretty much comatose.

2 Likes

Live/Dead 69 (Tom Constanten) just started.

http://mixlr.com/mrdc/

Yeah…Not a fan of the arrangements.

Bird Song was pretty incredible. They’re playing Watchtower now and it’s vibey as fuck.

Bobby was so into Black Peter he sang it twice.

Closed with Brokedown Palace. If that’s the last time I get to see Bobby, I’m more than satisfied.

1 Like

He play is real slow but he definitely is more in to the singing and lyric nowadays . He’s got alot more Jerry in him past few years

1 Like